What's Included in Your Ticket Price?
Meet & Greet with Princesses from Fairytale Celebrations
Meet & Greet with the Easter Bunny
Balloons and real-live bunnies with Andrew from Kidz Magic
2 Easter Egg Hunts on the Bettendorf Castle grounds (1 egg hunt by age group than 1 all egg hunt in our large field for ages groups)
Lot's of fun prizes in the 15,000 Easter Eggs, including candy, toys, and tickets for many larger prizes. Light refreshments
By purchasing tickets you agree to the following terms and conditions, which are subject to change without notice:
- Bettendorf Castle is committed to following the Illinois State COVID-19 guidelines
- Facemasks are required for this event and social distancing is preferred
- The Bettendorf Castle is located in a residential neighborhood. Due to traffic restrictions, all attendees will need to be dropped at the gate of The Bettendorf Castle or you can park at and walk from the metra station. For additional parking, the generous owners of The Stone Hill Mall have granted all those attending The Bettendorf Castle Easter Egg Hunt permission to park in the southeast corner of the parking lot (near BMO).
- Start times are exact. Our gates will open at 12:30 pm on April 3rd with the festivities starting promptly at 1:00 pm
- Parking is prohibited on Concord Ave. Any guest found in a violation may be ticketed and towed at the owner’s expense.
- EVERYONE NEEDS A TICKET: children, preteens, teenagers, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors; there are no exceptions.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult with a ticket in the same ticket category as the child or children they are accompanying.
- Parents and/or guardians must accompany their child or children throughout the entire event.
- Egg Hunts are divided into age groups and will be held in all areas of The Bettendorf Castle grounds. Children must provide their own basket for the Egg Hunt.
- We do our very best to ensure this is a peanut-free event. Therefore, we do NOT allow food or beverages to be brought in to The Bettendorf Castle property.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their children are able to consume candy and refreshments.
- Strollers & Wagons are not allowed.
- Pets are NOT allowed.
- Business-Casual wear is acceptable for all guests. We kindly request no high heels in the grassy areas of the Castle grounds.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or remove a guest from our event for any reason.
- Neither The Bettendorf Castle nor the venue where this event is hosted is responsible for guest's personal property. Please keep your personal items with you at all times.
- It is not the intention of The Bettendorf Castle to violate any copyright or trademark laws. Any resemblance to copyrighted, licensed, or trademarked characters is completely coincidental. By purchasing a ticket, you hear by affirming that you are aware that we do not represent nor offer any licensed, copyrighted, or trademarked characters at our event.
- By participating in this event, you specifically release The Bettendorf Castle from any claims or liabilities of any kind whatsoever, arising from or related to your participation in these activities.
- By participating in this event, you agree to give consent to The Bettendorf Castle, and its authorized representatives, granting them permission to photograph and/or video record your participation in this event. You further agree that all photographs and materials recorded may be used in any form, as part of any future publication, video, brochure and or other printed material for promoting The Bettendorf Castle. You and your heirs hereby release The Bettendorf Castle, its successors, and the venue where this event is hosted, from any liability whatsoever related to these materials and they acknowledge that these materials may be used without any payment of fees, royalties, credit given to your name, or any other compensation, from now through eternity.
- We reserve the right to change the date, time, location, reschedule or cancel this event without a full refund of your ticket price due to unforeseeable circumstances, including but not limited to weather, low ticket sales, etc...
- The Easter Egg Hunt is an outdoor event. Rain, Snow, or Shine, please dress appropriately! Tickets are non-refundable If you do not agree to any or all of these terms and conditions, please do not purchase tickets for this event. Thank you for your understanding.