FIREWORKS CELEBRATION SATURDAY, JULY 9TH PICNIC GROVE PARK
Fox River Grove’s annual Fireworks event kicks off at 5:30 p.m. with food, drink and music. The Cary-Grove Jaycees and Lions will be selling good eats and drinks. Bring your family and friends early to have dinner, visit with friends and neighbors and listen to the music before the fireworks.
• No entry after 9 p.m. For safety purposes, you may not enter through the front gate once the fireworks are about to begin.
• No carry-in food or drink. Other than a non-alcoholic drink in one hand, there will be no carry-ins of alcohol, pop, or snacks. Please make it easy on the volunteers policing the grounds and support the local groups that are donating their time and profits to help
pay for the fireworks.
• No pets. You may love your dog, but they may scare others in attendance or make a mess in a crowded area, so no pets please.
• Be aware of private property. Do not trespass as you make your way to and from the park. Many wooded areas are private, so please stay on designated walking areas.
• Don’t litter. Pick up your area before you leave to keep our parks clean.
FREE SHUTTLE BUS ROUTES
No parking is allowed in or near the park. You may walk to the park or take a free shuttle bus starting at 5:30.
Route #1: Victoria Woods/Hunters Farm
Victoria Dr./Tiffany Ln.
Camilla Pl./Jasmine Way
Victoria Dr./Jasmine Way
Bridle Path Ln./Saddle Ln.
Bridle Path Ln./Morgan Ln.
Saddle Ln/Morgan Ln.
Route #2: Foxmoor
Old Hunt Rd./Plum Tree Rd.
Old Hunt Rd./Lexington Rd.
Foxmoor Rd./Yorkshire Dr.
Fire Station (Algonquin Rd.)
Route #3: South
Algonquin Road School