The YMCA Soccer Program is a fun skill-builder program for players of all abilities. No prior experience is required.
What can you expect in this program?
• All classes are taught by the Crystal Lake Soccer Federation professional coaching staff
• Fun, technical activities to develop Dribbling, Passing, Receiving and Shooting
• Small-sided games to develop Teamwork, Decision making & Game Understanding
• Positive coaching to instill Confidence, Sportsmanship & a Love of the game
What should you bring?
• Please wear either soccer cleats or gym shoes
• Comfortable athletic clothing
• Shin guards are optional
• A soccer ball if you have one. If not, one will be provided
Outside (weather permitting)
** gym shoes are required if class needs to be indoors
For more information call 815.459.4455 or visit sageymca.org.
Full scholarships available, contact