Project Coordinator - Interior Design
Responsible for assisting the New Perspective Design team in ensuring and providing a high-quality customer service experience by managing project procurement and client communication.
This role will engage with customers, vendors, and the design team in a variety of ways including but not limited to the following:
- Procure and manage all product purchases by project.
- Proactively resolve customer concerns, complaints, or customer service issues.
- Documenting, monitoring, and resolving project milestones and issues.
- Order follow-up and problem resolution communication
- Organizing and communicating product deliveries
- Facilitating Customer feedback
- Maintain fabric, trim and wood samples along with vendor pricing, print catalogs and providing any vendor changes in product and/or pricing.
- Execute and improve current Customer service procedures, policies, and standards
- Proven experience in a Customer Support/Service role
- Proven self-starter traits
- Resourceful problem solver with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective organization and time-management skills.
- Strong and proven email and phone communication skills.
- Very good working knowledge of MS-office suite of tools including Word and Excel
- Working knowledge of Google Suite of tools including Docs, Google Drive, and Gmail
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD type design software, preferable Chief Architect series
- Educational background in Interior Design