Supported Living Assistant - Algonquin
The Supported Living Assistant provides support and service to clients who have intellectual disabilities living in their natural home environment. This part-tine position consists of working 1:1 with an individual in their own family home and community. Qualified persons will have own reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, vehicle insurance, and a high school diploma.
Hours: Weekdays: 9:00am-12:00pm; occasional weekends, flexible
- Provides support and service to clients living in the community in their natural home environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have own reliable transportation
Clearbrook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.