The Office Coordinator will serve as a liaison between Athletico, its patients and staff. The Office Coordinator will facilitate communication with patients, all clinic staff, referral sources, insurance companies, and all corporate departments. The Office Coordinator offers the highest level of customer service to ensure that patients receive the utmost care, consideration and is an integral part of the clinic success.
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills, goal oriented, and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Education and Experience: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required
- Strong background in providing excellent customer service skills preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel preferred or a similar version such as Libre Office
- Knowledge of healthcare insurance benefits and coverage preferred
- Work well in a team atmosphere and have a strong sense of leadership skills
- Enjoy interacting with people